What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title.
- Contact information including email address.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- We will never sell your information.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
We use Google Analytics cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic (the number of visitors and how visitors move around the site when they are using it) and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Removing and disabling cookies
If you do not wish to accept cookies on your machine you can disable them by adjusting the settings on your browser. You should be aware however, that if you choose to decline cookies, certain functions or features on our website may not work correctly.
Two types of cookies are used on this website:
- Session Cookies. These are temporary cookies, which only exist in the period you access the website (or more strictly, until you close the browser after accessing the website). Session cookies help the website remember what you chose on the previous page, therefore avoiding having to re-enter information.
- Persistent Cookies. These are cookies, which remain on your device after you have visited our website. These cookies help us identify you as a unique visitor (by storing a randomly generated number).
The length of time a cookie will remain on your device will depend on the type of cookie. On our website, these cookies do not contain personal information, and cannot be used to identify you.
To find out more about how to manage cookies through your chosen browser go to: www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.