building a brand
What is meant by ‘building a brand’?
Your customers have a relationship with your brand made through numerous touch-points. These include, for example, your sales team, packaging, logo design and business stationery (and lots more). Brand building is about ensuring that each of these touch-points reflects your company values and overarching principles. It secures a place in the mind of your customers.
What can building a brand do for me?
Your customers have to make a choice. We want them to choose your company over others - and we‘re all aware that the marketplace becomes more competitive each day. Weaker brands will not win as much custom, whilst a strong brand will create stickiness, value and recognition of your product or service. As a consequence, you will retain your customers. Those that identify with your brand will pay a premium, or buy more of your product for longer.
How can pixel8 help me to build my brand?
We will identify what has made your company successful and help to identify your company values, both in reality and aspirationally. We will consider your unique selling points. We will define and implement a strategy to illustrate these values to your employees and customers, encouraging an emotional attachment. Ask around and you’ll find lots of people that harbour genuine affection for a multitude of brands and indeed, perhaps, your brand.
We’ll get to know your company and understand it. We’ll synthesise your values and overarching company principles. We will reflect these in your overarching brand design. We’ll create effective and inspiring brand guidelines, so that all of your employees are clear about your brand and what it stands for.
We love brands and we’d love to build yours.
In essence, we will do the following for you:
- Understand your brand
- Cement your company values and overarching principles
- Create inspiring brand guidelines
- Deliver consistency throughout every piece of design collateral
- Provide options for a new logo, if relevant
- Refresh all the elements that live to communicate your brand – colour palette, tone of voice, image style, fonts and colour palette
- Implement Brandit, our Brand Implementation Toolkit, ensuring consistency of your brand world-wide, whilst enabling personalisation locally.