Pixel8 Case Study - The Business Growth Hub - Manchester Go Worldwide Campaign - Informing Sole Traders In Greater Manchester About Global Export Opportunities.
The 'Manchester Go Worldwide' campaign inspired creative entrepreneurs in Manchester to consider exporting their wares across the world. The Business Growth Hub approached pixel8 to devise a campaign that would raise awareness of their free consultation services for sole traders and businesses. Using radio advertising complimented with super-targeted social campaigns, the 'Manchester Go Worldwide' made over 1.5 million Impressions across Greater Manchester. Discover more about the case study below.
The Business Growth Hub
Integrated media planning and booking including radio scheduling and paid social targeting, Radio scripting, and production, social graphic design.
With experts in all key markets, including close ties with the Department of International Trade (NW), Business Growth Hub provides free consultation to businesses seeking information on avenues to export to markets worldwide. BGH needed pixel8’s support to drive awareness of this message and encourage business owners to get in touch to discuss opportunities.
For this campaign, micro-businesses were the focus. Pixel8 recognised that Greater Manchester is a hub for creative industries, food and beverage brands, artists, tech innovators, fashion gurus and media bods, and so needed a message equally creative to entice these targets to discover more about this unique offering.
Pixel8 devised the ‘Manchester Go Worldwide’ campaign to target creative entrepreneurs in Manchester via radio and social advertising campaigns on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook. Pixel8 wrote the script for the radio campaign which was reflected in the social messaging. Individual sector campaigns complemented an overarching campaign to reach potential people who would benefit from the service.
- Total Impressions, 1,286,875
- Total Clicks to Website, 11,946
- Click Through Rate, 1%
- Total Engagements, 12,926
- Reach totalled approx. 533,147 versus the booked 497,070 over delivering by 7%
Like what you see here? Take at look at more of our recent digital marketing projects below.
- Eastland's Trust - Ready for Rio - Driving People Of Manchester To Use National Sports Facilities.
- Hilton Hotels UK - A Tale Of Three Cities - Seducing International Luxury Travellers To Visit The British Isles.
- Hilton Hotels UK - Fans of London - Inspiring People To Visit London And Stay With Hilton Hotels.
- HSBC UK National Cycling Centre And Eastland’s Trust - Raising Awareness And Driving Bookings For New Mountain Biking Programme For Women.